I just wrote this app in a few hours: Test Multitouch. I wrote it because my wife was having phantom recurring problems with her iPad touch screen, and the few other apps out there that simply show you the current touches on the screen all made me want to delete them. I also wanted to see whether I could write and release a useful app in less than a day. Less than a day later, it is indeed in the App Store.
Test Multitouch doesn’t collect a single bit of personal data. Apple collects certain data as part of the normal app publishing process, including crash reports and basic usage data, but I collect nothing on top of that. Enjoy!
- Simple on-screen instructions and tips.
- Works with iOS 12 and later.
- Supports system-wide dark mode on iOS 13 and later.
- Supports iPhone and iPad.
- Supports 3D Touch and Apple Pencil.
iPad with Apple Pencil